If There Weren't Any Women in the World
Recordings of Irish Traditional Music by Women 1923 - 1942
Twenty-four tracks from 1923 to 1942 and a thirty-six page booklet featuring the pioneering women who recorded traditional Irish music in the Golden Age of 78rpm recordings: Margaret and Mary McNiff-Locke, Sarah Hobbs, Selena O'Neill, Redie Johnston, Nan Fitzpatrick, Edith Cross Moore, Ann McNulty, Stella Seaver, Aggie Whyte and many more...
- "The Hawthorne Bush etc." by The Lough Gill Quartette" (.mp3)
- "Terry's Ramble" by Mrs. and Miss McNiff-Locke" (.mp3)
- Mrs. and Miss McNiff-Locke - "The Frost Is All Over"
- The Commerford Trio - "The Sea Captains"
- Mary Ellen Conlon - "Rory O'More"
- Lough Gill Quartet - "Lough Gill Favourites"
- Pat Roche's Harp and Shamrock Orchestra - "The Humours Of Bandon"
- Ballinakill (Co.Galway) Traditional Band - "Chorus Jig; Queen Of The Rushes"
- Austin Stack Ceilidhe Band - "The Shaskeen; Bonnie Kate; Teetotaller"
- Frank Quinn and Nan Fitzpatrick - "My Bonnie Boy In Blue"
- The McNulty Family - "Rolling Rocks of Glan; River Meadow Reel"
- Leo Molloy's Siamsa Gaedheal Band - "Humours of Cappa; Paddy From Portlaw"
- Treasa Ní Ailpin (Of Limerick) - "Mo Buchail Gael-Dubh"
- Lough Gill Quartet - "Memories Of Ballymote; The Kiltullagh Jig"
- Mrs. and Miss McNiff-Locke - "Terry's Ramble"
- The Ballinakill Ceilidhe Band - "Old Sets"
- Mrs. Redie Johnston - "Scotchman Over The Border; Ward's Jig"
- Lough Gill Quartet - "The Hawthorne Bush; Castle Kelly"
- Halpin and Stanford - "The Thrush On The Hedge"
- Colmcille Ceilidhe Band - "Wellington's Advance; Willy Walsh's"
- Katie McLaughlin - "The Five Pound Note Hornpipe"
- Selena O'Neill - "Set Dances; Job of Journeywork; The Blackbird"
- Stella Seaver - "The Joker; Mooncoin; The Blackbird"
- The Ballinakill Ceilidhe Band - "Lady Gordon; Lord Gordon"
- The McNulty Family - "Chasing The Chicken; Maid On The Green"
- Frank Lee's Tara Ceilidhe Band - "She Lives Beside The Anner"